September Term Classes

Sales Force Management
Consumer Behavior
Advertising in the 21st Century

Since my major is sales and marketing management these classes will be very valuable for any business.

I'll be posting more brief essays that I have entered in scholarship contest as soon as I'm done writing them. It will give you a taste of my writing.

Next essay will be Best and Worst of Back to School for Brickfish. This essay will be posted right away when it's written.

Following in the near future will be an essay for Alvin Cox Memorial Scholarship foundation. Alvin Cox passed away and left his legacy of helping students with scholarships. It will be posted once it has been judged.

Later will be an essay for The Phillips Foundation and The Elie Wiesel Prize in Ethics Essay Contest for 2009. The major essays may not be posted until they have been judged by the judges.

All essays are the property of the author Marlene. Thank you.