Macroeconomics and Ethics in the Legal Environment

I've decided to take algebra next term, because I had too much work and studies plus I'm lining up a tutor to help with the practice lessons.

I found out I had to take macro and ethics so I'm getting them done this term.

After this I have two terms to go and I'm done. Then, I have plans to be in the masters program MBA in 2010, hopefully starting in January. I may have to take a short break. However, if I take a break I'm afraid I'll be tempted to take even a longer break.

I want to enjoy math and this term was just too busy. However, next term may be even worst with math and statistics all in one term. I wish I had the time, I'd take 4 classes and be done. But, I want to keep my GPA around 4.0 as much as possible so I graduate with honors. That's the goal anyway.

Well, back to my ethics homework. I will be up all night completing it. What else is new? If you're thinking of college, you have to be willing to make a lot of sacrifices. It's worth it in the end.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]